Colour Mania 5k
A gigantic THANK YOU to ALL THE HEROES who came to support the Heart & Stroke Foundation and the Old Harrisonian Society’s Montague Barrow Benevolent Fund!
Special thanks also go out to these persons and companies, without whom, Colour Mania would not have been possible:
- The kind gentlemen of the Royal Barbados Police Force who restored our faith in their motto (To serve, protect and reassure)
- Cost U Less Supermarket
- Massy Stores
- Banks Holdings Limited
- Acute Vision Inc.
- Apollo Fitness Barbados
- June Rudder and Elite Sports
- Ufukuzo Running Club (special mention to Eric Clarke, Jason Millington and Ralf Luther)
- Golden Palm Medical Clinic
- Blades Trophies
- Ayodele Marshall
- DJ Tsunami Sam
- GBase Audio
- Daniel Best, our emcee
- Harrisonians Dr. Romain Branch, Mr. Maurice Gasking, Ms. Latoya Louizon, Mr. George Gill, Mr. Ramon Alleyne & Mrs. Barbara Cooke-Alleyne, and Dr. Ronald Chase
- Mr. Cleveland Parris of Harrison College
- The Principal and Staff of Harrison College
And last but by no means least, the awesome team of members, family and friends that gave of their time, effort and energy to help set up, move around, marshal, distribute water and goodie bags, and who stayed behind to help restore order and clean up.
THANK YOU ALL!!!
The overall results for the Colour Mania 5K Run/Walk are here.